grafton showgirl entrant conditions 2021
- The aim of the Grafton Showgirl Competition is to find a person to represent the Clarence Valley and the young women of NSW.
- Our successful Grafton Showgirl will represent Clarence Pastoral & Agricultural Society at the Zone 1 Final, and if successful, will contest the NSW State level of The Land Sydney Royal Showgirl Competition.
- Candidates will be required to attend an official Meet & Greet and judging prior to the show.
- Judging will be based on personality, confidence, ambition and life goals, general and local rural knowledge, presentation and speech.
- Grafton Showgirl Competition will be announced during the Grand Parade and Official Opening of the 2021 Grafton Show.
- Grafton Showgirl winner will be entitled to sponsorship of cash awards, and a range of locally sponsored goods.
- No fundraising is involved.
- Grafton entrants in the Showgirl Competition are eligible to enter for two years only.
- Entrants who have been place getters in the State Finals are not eligible to re-enter.
- Winners’ prizes are not transferable.
THE LAND SYDNEY ROYAL SHOWGIRL COMPETITION 2018 CONDITIONS AND GUIDELINES
- Entrants must be women aged from 18 to under 24 years as at 1st May, 2021.
- The Competition is open to those who are permanent residents of Australia.
- Entrants must reside, be educated, or work within NSW for at least 3 months prior to their local Showgirl Competition to qualify to compete within the State.
- Only candidates nominated by an Agricultural Show Society are eligible for Zone & State Final judging.
- Previous entrants in the Showgirl Competition are eligible to enter, however, they are not to have been one of the first, second or third place getters in a previous State Final.
- The following individuals are not eligible to enter the Showgirl Competition:
- Staff, Directors and Councilors of both the Royal Agricultural Society of NSW (RAS) and Agricultural Societies Council of NSW (ASC)
- Daughters of the Staff, Directors and Councilors of the RAS and ASC
- Current Rural Achievers applicants for the 2021 Sydney Royal Show
- Winning entrants who are employed or engaged in full time studies will be required to obtain a leave of absence to attend Zone and State Final Judging.
- All entrants are to abide by the Showgirls’ Code of Conduct as set out by the RAS and the ASC when acting as an ambassador for the RAS, ASC or their local Show Society.
JUNIOR SHOWGIRL ENTRANT CONDITIONS 2021
Ages 13 – 17
mAN OF THE LAND ENTRANT CONDITIONS 2021
Ages 13 – 17
MISS JUNIOR SHOWGIRLS ENTRANT CONDITIONS 2021
Ages 9 – 12
♦ Judging Sat 10th April 2021
♦ Afternoon Tea – Barn – 2pm
♦ Showgirl Announced Friday Night 6pm.
♦ Girls will be introduced to crowd at the Saturday Show Opening.
♦ Entries close 3rd April 2021
Refer enquiries to Carmel Sanne, The Hope Chest, 0266427309